A GREAT OPTION FOR WOMEN
Starting a preschool is probably not the first thing you think of when someone says “get a job!” However if you want the freedom to stay home with your family PLUS make a healthy full-time income, this “job” could be right up your alley!
For me, starting a preschool literally changed my life. Being a stay at home mom, I had never had a “real job” outside of the home because I valued staying home with my children above all.
After my divorce, I struggled to pay my bills and support my little family.
I had a couple of options:
- Go find a job where I worked 40 hours a week plus commute time.
- Put my children in daycare where I HOPED the provider taught them correct principles. (To me this felt more like pawning my children off, especially when they needed me so much at that time!)
- Figure out a way to both make money and stay home with my children.
And guess what?! I did it! I’m now able to pay all my bills with only ONE job! “HOW!?!” you may be asking. By starting a preschool of course!
My favorite part of the day is when I open the door in the morning and kids come running out of their parents’ cars to give me a hug!
Creating a preschool business from scratch can be a little complex, especially if you don’t have a guide or someone holding your hand through the process. That’s why I created a simple step-by-step course where I walk you through every detail of creating your own preschool business, no matter how small.
If you love children (or maybe you’re even a teacher or retired teacher), you can make this work for you! When I started a preschool in my home, there was a lot of trial and error.
I had to figure out:
- How to market my preschool to the community…
- How to hold an open house…
- Where to find all the curriculum that I would teach from…
- Licensing requirements…
- And A LOT MORE…
After struggling for so long to find out all that information, I vowed that no other woman should have to go through that frustration!
So I wrote down every step and every piece of advice and created our website: StartAPreschool.com dedicated to showing women (and some men too!) how to start a preschool the RIGHT way! I also share my #1 SECRET to Starting A Preschool In Your Home.