Hurray hurray – the day has finally come! I’ve been anxiously awaiting finding out if we’re having a boy or girl, and today was the day we found out! And look – I’m finally showing!
I’m going to list a bunch of old wives’ tales about this pregnancy, and we’ll see if you guess the right gender!
- Siblings: Girl, girl, boy
- Baby’s heartrate: 134
- Due date: July 21
- Conceived in: October
- I’m carrying the baby: Low
- As for morning sickness: I never got it
- I’m craving: Sour and salty foods
- As for orange juice: I hate it
- My hair is: Constantly changing – I want to cut it, curl it, perm it, dye it. Every day is a new look.
- Beachball or watermelon? My belly is a: watermelon
- I’ve gained: 10 lbs. but have no idea where it went
- I started really showing: At 18 weeks
Be sure to write your guess in your comment below and tell me WHY you think it’s a boy or girl!