(Here’s a picture of me at 20 weeks! FINALLY showing!)
My husband said the baby looks like a dinosaur.
I think its spine still resembles a lizard.
But no, it’s not a dinosaur, or a lizard, or even a dog or a cat. (Though those were high on my daughter’s wish list this year!) It’s a little baby boy or girl, and I thought it would be fun to play a little gender guessing game with you!
So whether you’re a psychic or have a great understanding of old pregnancy wive’s tales, or even if you are just a great guesser… Have fun guessing what we’re having!
FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS PREGNANCY:
- Baby’s Older Siblings: Girl, Girl, Boy, Girl
- Month of Conception: October
- Due Date: July 21, 2012
- How I’m Carrying: High
- Baby’s Heart Rate: 156
- Foods I Crave: Salty stuff like fry sauce, baked potatoes, hamburgers, and pickles
- Morning Sickness?: Never got it
- My hair is: The same. My hairstyle will never change.
- Beachball or Watermelon? Watermelon
- I’ve Gained: 13 Pounds
- I Started Really Showing: 17 Weeks
What do you think I’m having? A boy or a girl?